This was written in 2001
I had the words in my mind and I had to write them down on paper.
A rhyming poem about heartache.
I don't want it to come down to
I'm breaking up with you.
That might possibly be.
So I will quit before you fire me.
Never again, will I hold on
to something that's gone on to long.
I started this blog when my fibromyalgia was at its worst. I honestly felt like my life was more pain than living. I was a poet before my diagnoses and I needed to trust she could help me become a warrior against the pain. I still struggle with fibromyalgia but I fight it like a knight slaying a dragon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Color
I have never been able to answer confidently that red or yellow or any color as being the one that resonates as my favorite. Up until this...
-
This is the last cigarette I will hold in my hand, between my first two fingers. Listen to the sound of the lighter. Click! Light me up, ...
-
I must begin again. It has been to long and there is so much to say. I am reminded of that moment where you feel the wave of poetry coming t...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.